The pollution level in the present time has gone up by manifolds. The stressful life that we lead today, plus our unhealthy lifestyle added to it, is affecting our health as well as skin. As a result, skin problems like acne, pimples, sunburns, blemishes, dark circles, uneven skin tone are the problems almost every woman is suffering from today. Amongst these, acne problems are the worst kind of problems since if not treated properly, they leave marks that do not go off easily and make the skin look ugly. Research has proved that people having acne problems are discouraged, suffer from inferiority complex and keep looking for skin whiteners to get rid of them.
Measures to prevent acne
Several ways should be espoused if one wants to prevent acne from occurring. These natural remedies include-
• Drink lots of water since it helps release harmful toxins from the body
• Refrain from consuming spicy and oily food items
• Include roughage(fiber-rich) items in your diet since it maintains good digestion which is indispensable for a glowing and clean skin
• Consume as much mineral and vitamin-rich diet as possible. Zinc also helps reduce acne problems.
• Keep your face clean and avoid coming in direct contact with sun and UV rays
• Make sure you intake a heathy diet and avoid junk food intake.
Herbal methods to kill acne include-
• Using herbs with natural antibacterial activity like tea tree oil, turmeric or honey.
• Using herbs that balance hormonal irregularities
• Using creams containing natural plant extracts since their antioxidant and vitamin-rich properties accelerate the process of killing acne
Therefore, it is always advisable by the dieticians and medical experts to resort to natural and herbal skin whiteners to get rid of acne because of their vast array of beneficial properties.